At Hyland, we’re committed to providing our customers with the most modern and feature-rich content services platform to support their digital transformation journeys.
New intelligent automation offerings
Our new, innovative capture and robotic process automation (RPA) offerings equip organizations to intelligently automate key business processes.
- Hyland Experience Capture (HxC) is a web-based document scanning, classification and data extraction tool built on the Hyland Experience Platform, Hyland’s next-generation cloud-based platform. With OCR and machine learning capabilities delivered through a simple, intuitive interface, HxC empowers organizations to distribute capture solutions wherever they are needed, accelerating processing from the moment documents are received.
- Hyland RPA provides end-to-end RPA capabilities from process analysis to bot management equipping organizations to automate and optimize even their most tedious and repetitive manual tasks.
Key recent enhancements to the Hyland platform
We’re also continuing to build on our Foundation versioning strategy and offering more frequent product releases. This means quicker access to new functionality and new solutions, and — best of all — the most secure, stable and enduring version of your software possible.
Most recently, we’ve enhanced some of our key content services offerings by expanding our intelligent data capture capabilities, further streamlining customer communications management, empowering remote workforces and helping you unlock additional value from the Hyland platform.
An improved user experience
- Enhancements across our modernized user interfaces allow users extended capability to interact with documents including the ability to make annotations and view notes.
- International customers will benefit from expanded language support within several product areas.
- Enhanced APIs and expanded configurability options enable administrators to more easily build, configure and adapt solutions.
More robust mobile capabilities to empower remote and traveling workforces
- The next-generation OnBase Mobile offering — with support for both Android and iOS — provides a modernized mobile experience to customers who need to access OnBase from their mobile devices.
- When hosting remote meetings using the agenda management suite, users now have the ability to capture public comments during the meeting, improving overall interactivity.
Expanding our content services capabilities
Current customer?Visit Hyland Community for more information on release training and how to upgrade.