According to the ABA, consumers expect digital loan origination channels, but only a small percentage of banks can handle loan products digitally from end to end. With high demand for faster turn-around in loan processing and the ability to interact digitally, financial institutions need a customer-centric lending solution that speeds processing while prioritizing information accuracy and security.
Meet business and consumer demands with a powerful lending software solution
Hyland's content services platform is a flexible and scalable technology suite that features:
- Intelligent capture
- Point-and-click configurable workflow
- Real-time tracking and reporting
- Integration with any LOS
With content services, your institution can achieve:
- Automation of the entire loan process, from origination to delivery to servicing
- Complete information and process transparency
- Compliance despite complex and changing regulations
- Swift, borrower-centric service
- Increased loan processing capability without adding resources
- Reduced loan production costs
Learn more about loan processing solutions from Hyland:
Loan document tracking
Content services enables mortgage lenders to take regulatory demands in stride, effortlessly process increasing loan volumes and be more competitive for borrower business.
Content services securely centralises consumer loan information, data and documents, enabling faster responses to customers and dealers and increasing the close percentage of loans.
Content services streamlines the commercial loan origination life cycle by digitising documents and creating electronic workflows for a wide variety of tasks.
Content services enables loan servicers to securely manage a large volume of accounts while providing excellent borrower service.