Incorporating nearly 3,500 customer-driven changes, features and enhancements, OnBase 17 improved almost every aspect of the enterprise information platform.
Most noticeably, this release featured a completely enhanced user experience across our clients – modernising the user interface and improving navigation and usability throughout the platform.
Other key enhancements featured in OnBase 17 include:
- New functionality for our capture solutions to expedite scanning and indexing processes
- Enhanced BPM tools to enable parallel processing right out of the box
- Extended geolocation functionality across the platform
- Changes to our electronic forms capabilities, giving administrators much more flexibility when it comes to design and management
- Significant enhancements to purpose-built integrations for DocuSign, Guidewire, Esri, AutoCAD and SAP
- Improvements that make it even easier for organisations to implement two-factor authentication for enhanced security
For more information about OnBase 17 and previous OnBase releases, visit the OnBase Community.
Current customer?Visit Hyland Community for more information on release training and how to upgrade.