Your organization is not standing still, and your solution requirements and priorities are bound to evolve. This is why Hyland gives you the flexibility to configure, scale, embed and integrate our technology to ensure the right fit for your organization.
Platform that fits the way you work
Hyland is a robust content services platform that puts powerful capabilities at your disposal. Whether your users interact with a Hyland solution directly or leverage our technology through other applications, our goal is to give you the tools to make your solution fit just right. After all, one size never fits all, and no one knows your needs better than you do.
- Intuitive configuration controls allow your administrators to adjust and expand your solution’s functionality to match your new requirements.
- Low-code rapid application development (RAD) enables you to configure your own applications using the Hyland platform and everything it has to offer, from pre-built integration to your other systems to built-in content services capabilities.
- Managed cloud deployment allows you to scale your solutions with ease to meet varying business demands without investing in costly permanent infrastructure.
- Department-specific solutions make it easy to enable new areas of your organization using one common platform.
One of the greatest benefits of the Hyland content services platform is that it is designed to work with your other key systems, ensuring that your information is actively adding value to your business processes instead of being trapped in a repository silo. Hyland gives you multiple options for extending content services to your other applications, including:
- Pre-build connectors easily integrate your Hyland solution with common productivity tools and enterprise applications.
- Integration servers ensure an instantaneous, reliable exchange of data between your Hyland solution and core systems without requiring programming to an API.
- Web services provide an easy way for your other applications to access data from your Hyland platform.
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) give you the flexibility to create your own integrations with Hyland using industry-standard programming languages and protocols.
- Software Development Kits (SDKs) enable you to embed Hyland capabilities into your own applications, giving your users access to rich content management functionalities they need.